About the Role
The Corporate Services Manager has responsibility for the effective and efficient management of all aspects of ARC Justice’s finances, human resources and facilities management. The work of the Corporate Services team critically underpins our ability to deliver services and create impact in the community. Key outcomes for this role include:
- Ensure that ARC Justice meets all financial, legal, governance and legislative requirements in relation to finance management.
- Effective management of the organisation’s cash flow, budget and balance sheet, in accordance with instructions from the Executive Officer and Board of Directors. This includes the provision of high-quality financial management information and reports as required.
- Provide strategic advice to the management team to inform decision making and resource allocation to ensure efficient and effective utilisation of ARC’s resources.
- Evaluate and manage the organisations’ human resource systems and processes. Recommend and develop improvements to drive a positive culture and increased capacity to meet our organisation’s goals.
- Ensure the effective management of ARC’s assets and infrastructure, including buildings, equipment and vehicles, insurance and lease negotiations.
- Ensure finance functions are informed by the objectives of our Strategic Plan and are delivered in accordance with our policies, vision, values and principles.
As well as an attractive salary, 3 days ex gratia between Christmas & New Year’s Day, salary packaging, an accommodation & meal/entertainment packaging is also available. Relocation assistance is also on offer for the right candidate.
You will be joining an established and cohesive team that has a strong culture of collaboration and continuous improvement. Just 1 3⁄4 hours from Melbourne by freeway and regularly serviced by train via Kyneton and Castlemaine, ARC Justice is based in one of regional Victoria’s most desirable localities, featuring excellent schools, health facilities and cultural experiences.
About the Organisation
ARC Justice is an independent, not-for-profit, human rights organisation that incorporates the Loddon Campaspe Community Legal Centre, the Goulburn Valley Community Legal Centre and Housing Justice.
Our programs deliver accessible legal services, tenancy advice and support to those in our community in the greatest need. We deliver community education and advocate for systemic change that enhances the rights of rural and regional Victorians. We recognise that housing and legal issues do not occur in isolation and we work with local partners to ensure a whole-of-person approach to our work.
Apply for this Job
A Position Description can be downloaded from http://www.arcjustice.org.au/about/employment/
Applications need to include a covering letter, a resume and response to the key selection criteria (not exceeding two pages). Please note that applications that do not address the key selection criteria will not be considered for interview. Please address applications to Ms Hayley Mansfield, Executive Officer, ARC Justice and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Equal opportunity principals will be applied and people from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Applications close at 9.00 am, Monday 21st January 2019. All enquiries about the position can be directed to Hayley Mansfield on (03) 5445 0909 or via email@example.com
Please quote in application: Corporate Services Manager via Pro Bono Australia.