About the Role
The Head of Marketing is responsible for the strategic development and management of KidsXpress’ marketing, communications and fundraising activities, including:
- marketing strategies to support achievement of strategic goals and objectives;
- fundraising events and the development of a donor relations’ strategy;
- communications including website, digital media, social media, email marketing, partnerships and PR.
The role will also be required to work closely with the CEO to maintain the profile of KidsXpress’ brand, and optimise funding opportunities.
This newly created position provides a great opportunity to join a dynamic, forward thinking team where you will play an exciting and crucial role in the development and growth of KidsXpress.
This role is a part time, 0.6FTE (3 days per week).
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline and/or significant industry experience in communications, marketing, public relations and business development;
- Experience in managing the fundraising and communications functions of an organisation, including developing and implementing strategic and operational plans;
- Experience in managing mid-level budgets and projects;
- Experience in managing teams;
- High level communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Negotiating skills;
- Excellent copywriting;
- Prior experience working in or with the not for profit sector.
We offer attractive employment benefits including salary packaging (making part of your salary tax-free), health and wellbeing days, flexible working arrangements, and opportunities for professional development.
About the Organisation
KidsXpress is a specialist trauma focused organisation that provides Expressive Therapy programs and Trauma Informed Education services. The Expressive Therapy programs are offered to children and families facing challenges, loss and trauma in their lives. During the KidsXpress programs, children are finding ways to understand their situation through creative therapies, including: music, art, drama, dance-movement and play therapy, which provide the foundations for positive coping mechanisms and reparative therapeutic relationships. KidsXpress works closely with community partners to deliver the therapy programs across Sydney. Our Trauma Informed Education services work with school leaders and educators across Australia to create positive, nurturing school environments where students and staff thrive. We build the capacity of schools, educational leaders, teachers and support staff to effectively cater for the social, emotional and behavioural support needs of all students using a trauma informed approach.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 9380 9220
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Head of Marketing via Pro Bono Australia.