About the Role
- Melbourne location
- Two-year, fixed term contract
Reporting to the Senior Advisor, Implementation, the primary function of the Implementation Specialist is to support agencies to successfully implement effective programs, practices and service models.
You will assist client organisations in a variety of ways, including consultation, provision of training, post-training support, facilitation of local implementation teams, field observations, and supporting the establishment and operation of continuous quality assurance mechanis ms. You will also contribute to project management, research activities and publications depending on the nature of the projects allocated.
- Lead a diverse range of activities that result in the development and implementation of effective programs, practices and service models
- Conduct knowledge exchange, project planning and implementation activities
- Work with the team to prepare tenders, reports and grant submissions
- Build knowledge and capability of partner organisations in implementation science
- Other duties as required
What you will bring:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A strong philosophical commitment to the scientist-practitioner model
- Master’s level qualification in a relevant field (e.g. psychology, social work, teaching, nursing)
- Prior experience providing community-based and home-based service delivery using evidence-based and/or empirically supported interventions to treatment
- Clinical competence in family therapy, behaviour therapy, child development and parenting interventions
- Familiarity with the implementation science literature and ideally experience applying the associated principles and tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage with a wide range of professionals
- Skills in facilitating professional development and/or training events
- High-level written and verbal skills
What’s in it for you:
- Agile work environment with flexible work arrangements
- Flexibility in working hours to promote work / life balance
- Competitive salary reflective of skills and experience
About the Organisation
The Centre for Evidence and Implementation (CEI) is an intermediary organisation positioned between the domains of policy, research and practice within child, youth and family services. We are a not-for-profit organisation with a mission to achieve the most desirable life outcomes for children, families and communities through informed use of evidence in practice, programming and policy.
Apply for this Job
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Implementation Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.