About the Role
Due to the growth of MSA, our current National Sales Support Officer is moving into a National Sales Account Manager role, so we’re looking for an outstanding individual to join our team. This rare opportunity located at our Western Sydney office is ideal for a confident self-starter with experience in sales, and/or marketing related areas.
The National Sales Support Officer provides sales administration and clerical support to the sales processes of Media Sales Australia. These include identifying national advertising agency prospects; creation of marketing documentation; managing appointments; and assisting with sales presentations. Other responsibilities include handling inbound and outbound sales calls, and helping maintain client relationships.
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Results driven and persistent
- Able to work with remote teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to provide clerical support for staff in agency sales
- Ability to work in a high-pressured environment
- Competent in CRM utilisation and reporting
- And a firm belief in the Mission and Values of Hope 1032
Applications Close: Friday 20th January, 2019
Hope Media LTD trading as Media Sales Australia.
About the Organisation
Media Sales Australia (MSA), an initiative of Sydney’s Hope 1032, is a media representation company serving Christian radio, television, print and online outlets across Australia, providing a platform for clients to reach a national audience, including regional and remote areas.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
MSA Executive Officer
Phone : 02 9854 7000
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: National Sales Support Officer via Pro Bono Australia.