About the Role
About the Role
CMY seeks a Project Officer who will be responsible for recruitment, supervision and support of the volunteer mentors who engage with young people involved in the Pathways to Employment program.
- Hours: 30.4 hours (4 days) per week, 0.8 FTE
- Fixed Term: 6 months
- Base Salary (SCHADS 5): $74,534 pro rata (plus Super and Access to Salary Packaging)
- Location: CMY Carlton Office
- Applications Close: 9:00 am, Tuesday 8 January 2019.
- Interviews to be conducted early January 2019.
You will have
- Demonstrated experience in project implementation, including well-developed organisational and administrative skills;
- Demonstrated experience working with volunteers and an understanding of best practice volunteer management principles with an ability to provide guidance to professional volunteer mentors;
- Well-developed interpersonal and cross cultural communication skills with proven ability to liaise with a diverse range of people including young people, families, communities, volunteers, and external organisations.
For more information
- On the role, download the Position Description available here: http://www.cmy.net.au/careers
- On CMY, visit http://www.cmy.net.au/about-us
- Contact person for the role, Jane Marx (Program Leader) on (03) 9340 3788.
About the Organisation
The Centre for Multicultural Youth (CMY) is a not-for-profit organisation based in Victoria, providing specialist knowledge and support to young people from refugee and migrant backgrounds. Our vision is that young people from migrant and refugee backgrounds are connected, empowered and influential Australians.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Project Officer – Employment Pathways (CMY101) via Pro Bono Australia.