About the Role
Manage the administration and operational support function for this newly created team, providing general welfare and support services within the Not-for-Profit Sector. Reporting directly to the Team Leader, you will be the first point of contact for the service and responsible for coordinating initial access to services and all relevant administration support for the site.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responding to all service application enquiries by telephone and email and outlining processes
- Meeting and greeting people as they arrive for scheduled appointments
- Obtaining relevant information and recording data using spreadsheets and databases
- Schedule appointments and maintain the calendar for the centre
- Assist with event coordination and preparing newsletter content as required
- Manage petty cash and ordering of office supplies
- Establish new administration processes and procedures or suggest improvements where appropriate
- Other administrative duties to support the centre as requested
Skills & Experience required
- Demonstrated reception and/or administration experience
- Possess a mature and resilient mindset
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to work autonomously
- You must have a current driver licence
Benefits & Culture
- Work in a “for purpose” environment, where you can make a real difference in the lives of others
- Part-time hours of 10:30am – 5:00pm
- Weekly social functions on Friday afternoons
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities in a growing organisation
About the Organisation
Our client is a large Not-for-Profit organisation who provide a wide range of support services across the greater Brisbane region and are demonstrating consistent growth.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Receptionist via Pro Bono Australia.