About the Role
Coordinate and manage administrative systems, assist program leadership and support service delivery staff in this newly created Reception role where you will play a pivotal role in establishing processes and procedures. Reporting to the Program Coordinator, you will operate as a key point of contact for all new and existing customers as well as internal stakeholders at various levels across the organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver exceptional reception duties including answering a high volume of phone calls and referring enquiries on to the appropriate person
- Provide administrative and operational support as required by team leaders, managers and other personnel
- Communicate with a broad range of stakeholders with confidence while maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Assist with coordinating internal and external meetings and events
- Other administrative duties such as data entry and document processing
Skills & Experience required
- Experience in reception and/or administration
- Intermediate to advanced competency across the Microsoft Office Suite and various databases
- Excellent interpersonal skills as you will be the key point of contact for all external customers
- Flexible and positive attitude – this is a newly created role and processes are likely to change over time
- A current driver licence is required
Benefits & Culture
- Take ownership of your role and help to establish new processes and procedures
- Stable working hours of 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
- Fast-paced and dynamic team environment
- Passionate and supportive team working towards shared goals
About the Organisation
Our client is a large Not-for-Profit organisation located in the inner suburbs of Brisbane, and are responsible for providing general welfare and support services across Queensland.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Receptionist via Pro Bono Australia.