About the role
Permanency Support Program (OOHC)
- Salary range is $85,000 to $90,000 per annum, plus a car package and 9.5% employer superannuation guarantee.
- Generous salary packaging benefits are available
- Enjoy other benefits such as additional personal leave and paid parental leave.
About the role
This is a new and exciting training position within our College to provide a dedicated focus on the training and development needs of the Anglicare PSP (OOHC) workforce.
You will have significant experience in providing statutory care and protection services as well as experience in developing and delivering subject expert training for workers involved in delivering statutory care services.
What will you need
- A tertiary degree in human service
- Adult education qualifications (minimum current Cert IV in Training and Assessment -TAE40116 from April 2019)
You will be required to undertake psychometric profiling and will need to go through a working with Vulnerable People Check and a National Criminal History Check prior to an offer of employment.
About the organisation
The core mission of Anglicare (NSW South, West & ACT) is to break the cycle of intergenerational poverty for children, young people and families. We have a particular focus on serving vulnerable communities in the ACT and regional, rural NSW.
Anglicare is a RTO (88177) trading as the Anglicare College as well as a large provider of Permanency Support Program (PSP) services for children, young people and their families in NSW.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Staff Training and Development Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.