About the role
- Are you an experienced administration professional
- Full time Senior / Team Leader position
- Based in Blacktown
- Salary Packaging available
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced administration professional to join the Blacktown Centre as Team Leader – Centre Support.
The Team Leader Centre Support is a key member of the senior team in the region. You will be a vital support and advisor to the Centre Manager and have autonomy and decision making responsibility within your area of responsibility. Your primary responsibility will be to provide supervision, training and leadership to our Administrative team members, as well as providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
Other responsibilities will be:
- To ensure quality services through support, supervision and
leadership facilitating team functioning and performance;
- Contribute to training and development of Centre staff to
maximise performance and foster team member engagement;
- Further develop and improve the customer experience;
- Ensure your team members are supported and workloads are
- Manage complex enquiries or requests in line with
- Ensure the accuracy of work in all administrative systems
within the centre;
- Prepare reports and analysis as required;
- Work closely with the Centre Manager towards continuous
improvement of customer service and administration within the
- Ensure safe work practices, monitor and report on all
This is a full time position working 5 days per week. In terms of
experience, qualifications and skills, you will have:
- Qualifications in a relevant field and/ or extensive experience in
a similar role;
- Experience in managing an office, multi-tasking and prioritising
work for self and others;
- Experience in delivering and improving quality customer
service to internal/ external stakeholders;
- Advanced knowledge and expertise in computer systems
including finance systems, and reporting;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Capacity to develop and maintain effective professional and
influential working relationships – externally (with stakeholders
and clients / community) and internally (within and between
About the organisation
Relationships Australia NSW (RANSW) believes everyone is entitled to positive, supportive and healthy relationships. Our work is centred on building strong family relationships and community connections. As a leading independent non-profit organisation, we focus on those in greatest need, and we conduct our work with respect for difference and social inclusiveness.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Team Leader – Centre Support via Pro Bono Australia.