About the Role
- Lead a team of people making a difference in our community
- Full time position based in our Melton office
- Salary: $80,811-$84,400k plus a great range of benefits, including salary packaging, generous leave options and ongoing learning and development
The key functions of the Integrated Family Services Team Leader is to ensure the program is coordinated and managed in a manner that adheres to best practice frameworks ensuring the provision of high quality services. The role includes ensuring that funding targets and compliance requirements are met and reporting functions are fulfilled in a timely manner.
The Team Leader will provide leadership, direction, and support to all staff employed by the programs. This will extend to ensuring all staff are provided with appropriate training opportunities to enhance their capacity to provide a quality service.
It is envisaged that this role will work in close and effective collaboration with the Senior Management Team and be prepared to work in line with an integrated model of service delivery.
What do you need to succeed?
- Awareness and appreciation of Aboriginal societies and cultures and an understanding of the issues affecting Aboriginal people in contemporary Australia and the diversity of circumstances of Aboriginal people
- Experience in leading and supervising team support workers in their service delivery to vulnerable families
- Demonstrated experience working within cultural embedded frameworks and Best Interest Frameworks
- Highly developed organizational abilities and interpersonal and communication skills including the capacity to negotiate and work effectively with a range of individuals and agencies so that program objectives are achieved
About the Organisation
Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency (VACCA) operates within the context that Aboriginal children continue to be significantly over-represented in the protection and care system within Victoria. VACCA considers that it has the responsibility and the opportunity to promote, advocate for and achieve positive changes in the lives of Aboriginal children, their families and the broader Aboriginal community.
Apply for this Job
For more information regarding your exciting future with VACCA, please contact Bavi Rai on 9287 8835
For a copy of the position description and to apply for this position, click here www.vacca.recruitmenthub.com.au & enter ref code: 4429151.
Applications must include:
- A cover letter outlining why you are applying for this position
- A resume with your skills, experience and qualifications
- Written responses to the key selection criteria
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
Please quote in application: Team Leader – Family Services via Pro Bono Australia.