About the Role
- Engage Victorian workplaces to enhance their health and wellbeing activities
- Coordinate the successful delivery of the Healthy Workplaces Achievement Program
- Full time fixed term position for 12 months – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your opportunity
We are seeking a passionate and engaging Workplaces Advisor to support the engagement and progression of Victorian workplaces participating in the Achievement Program. Reporting to the Program Manager, you will:
- Develop and implement program initiatives supporting hundreds of workplaces to create health promoting environments.
- Engage with business networks, key workplace health stakeholders, business and government stakeholders to build the profile of the program.
- Build knowledge capacity of program members by providing guidance in line with best practice health promotion.
- Establish and maintain relationships with program members, stakeholders and organisations to support the program.
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- Tertiary qualifications in a business-related discipline or health or human resources.
- Demonstrated experience in developing, managing and implementing projects, policies or programs.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills particularly in managing stakeholder relationships with peak health organisations.
- Well-developed relationship management skills with a demonstrated ability to achieve shared outcomes with a range of stakeholders.
What we can offer you
This full-time fixed term position for 12 months provides a salary within range $70,593 – $79,370 pa plus superannuation, annual leave loading and the benefits of not-for-profit salary packaging and a meal entertainment card. We also offer a flexible and friendly work environment, social and wellbeing activities and a location close to public transport.
About the Organisation
Since our establishment in 1936, Cancer Council Victoria has developed an international reputation for our innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we play a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people. Sitting within the Prevention Division, The Achievement Program aims to support workplaces, schools and early childhood services to enhance their health promoting environments. The workplaces component of the Achievement Program does this through assisting businesses to achieve set standards around particular health priorities, such as healthy eating, tobacco, physical activity, alcohol and mental health and wellbeing
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : (03) 9514 6432
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Workplaces Advisor (PREV.143) via Pro Bono Australia.