About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Outreach Case Manager to join our team whom are committed advocates for women and their children affected by family violence. The position is based in a positive and professional team with strong leadership, focused on empowering women through intensive and individualised case management support in the Western region.
Ideally applicants will be able to demonstrate:
• A sound understanding of the gendered nature of family violence and its impact on women and children.
• Knowledge of case management frameworks including strategies to produce effective outcomes for clients.
• Understanding of crisis intervention and management of clients with complex needs.
• Sound decision making and risk management skills.
• The ability to work collaboratively with internal and external services, and build strong working relationships.
• Integrity and respect for those affected by homelessness and /or family violence.
We provide excellent support and growth opportunities through coaching and training with a focus on developing your professional competence according to our Direct Practice Competency Framework.
A Police check, Working with Children Check and a current driver’s license are required for this position. Salary is in line with SCHADS level 5. Salary packaging is also available.
Only applications addressing the Key Selection Criteria will be considered.
HOSPITALITY COMPASSION JUSTICE COMMUNITY
About the organisation
McAuley Community Services for Women, a ministry of the Institute of Sisters of Mercy of Australia and Papua New Guinea, is committed to creating a world that enables women and children to participate in society on their own terms through innovative services, advocacy and a caring community… so poverty and homelessness can be eradicated.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: After Hours Outreach Case Manager via Pro Bono Australia.