About the role
- 6 month contract
- Accrued day off every fortnight
- Flexible working environment
The Analyst will review and assess SSI’s use of data across all programs and provide analysis and reporting information which will assist in developing a framework of continuous quality improvement for all SSI programs. You will be responsible for;
- Investigating and analysing program processes and making recommendations for change to deliver improved outcomes.
- Identify strategies for improving internal performance reporting.
- Mapping data items collected by SSI programs and identify opportunities to improve program quality.
- Review and monitor processes and documentation that report performance to support the effective operation of the programs.
- Assist in the development of reporting strategies, plans and initiatives leading to the improvement in reportable data quality, the consistent application of standardised data terminology and usage
- Maintain, monitor, analyse and report information to the Executive, and demonstrate continuous improvement in program reporting and trend analysis.
The successful applicant will have considerable experience in information management and organisational performance analysis and reporting. The ability to analytically review results, including the identification of anomalies, errors and corrective actions. Substantial experience in reporting systems using computer based analytical systems, and demonstrated computing skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office suite. You will also have exceptional interpersonal, communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
Please respond to the “About You” section in your cover letter.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to engage in meaningful work that makes a real difference to the lives of our clients, their families, carers, and communities.
We have a fantastic benefits package that promotes work/life balance; something we are very passionate about! This includes a fortnightly Accrued Day Off (ADO) for full time staff, flexible working arrangements and generous salary packaging options so you can increase your take home pay!
About the organisation
SSI is a community organisation and social business that supports newcomers and other Australians to achieve their full potential. We work with all people who have experienced vulnerability, including refugees, people seeking asylum and culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities, to build capacity and enable them to overcome inequality. Our vision is to achieve a society that values the diversity of its people and actively provides support to ensure meaningful social and economic participation and to assist individuals and families reach their potential.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Analyst - Client Services and Operations via Pro Bono Australia.