About the Role
Neuroscience Research Institute (NeuRA) are a renowned medical research institute striving to prevent and cure brain and nervous system disease affecting millions of Australians. Through leadership, excellence and innovation in scientific research in their world class Sydney research facilities their contribution to improving global health outcomes continues to develop. Their work being underpinned by a diverse and innovative fundraising program.
Working closely with the Direct Marketing and Events Manager you will coordinate the NeuRA foundation’s digital fundraising program with a particular focus on increasing engagement, developing online relationships and acquiring new event participants.
- Coordinate and invigorate peer-to-peer fundraising using digital communications
- Create multi-channel marketing campaigns using digital, social media, DM and telemarketing
- Implement and optimise campaigns managing digital advertising, and Google Adgrants
- Maximise Raisers Edge as a tool for fundraising including donor segmentation and reporting
- Manage budgets and relationships with suppliers and stakeholders
This role would suit an entrepreneurial digital specialist looking for the opportunity to use their skills to innovate a fundraising program. You will be an enthusiastic, self-starter who enjoys testing ideas, developing strategy and working collaboratively to improve performance and results.
Your key skills and experience will include;
- Using digital channels to coordinate peer-to-peer campaigns, leveraging social media
- Maintaining and updating web content and campaign pages to support fundraisers
- Monitoring website user experience and using Google Analytics for reporting
- Using Raisers Edge to segment data, profile donors and optimise reporting
Bring your passion for digital communications to this dynamic fundraising team, raising funds to help prevent and cure brain and nervous system disease affecting millions of Australians. To apply please contact Emma Adams on 03 83194090 or forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com quoting 66713.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
Please quote in application: Digital Fundraising Officer via Pro Bono Australia.