About the Role
COORDINARE is the South Eastern NSW Primary Health Network (PHN), working with a broad range of ‘system’ stakeholders to transform the health system in the region by building synergies, streamlining approaches, and creating momentum for population health improvement.
COORDINARE has adopted an innovative business model that is data-driven, using epidemiological information, practice based evidence and local knowledge to set clear priorities for improving health outcomes, achieving better patient and provider experiences as well as increasing value for money.
Benefits & Culture
COORDINARE is well governed, locally responsive and efficiently run PHN and this is an exciting time to join the executive team. This new role will lead the development of our corporate capability as a PHN with a culture that is focused on innovation and driving system change. Salary packaging is available and professional development is encouraged for all employees.
As a member of the executive team, you will contribute to the strategic direction, policy development and management of the PHN. You will be leading the communications, finance, asset management, human resources, information technology, compliance and risk management functions. Specifically you will:
- Collaborate closely with the CEO and finance team to deliver budgets for Board approval
- Ensure the effective management of human resources and the development of a positive work culture
- Strategically manage the ICT framework and systems
- Manage governance activities to ensure compliance with legal and financial aspects of reporting
- Oversight the enterprise risk framework
The position will be based from Wollongong and will require a limited amount of travel to other sites.
You have previously led the corporate services function ideally in a human services focused environment in a senior executive capacity. Your background will include:
- Experience aligning corporate systems and processes to organisational goals
- Developing solid governance frameworks that inform strategic, corporate and operational planning
- Creating a collaborative culture of achieving results and working in a fast paced, complex operational environment
- Relevant tertiary qualification
If you would like to help create momentum for population health improvement in the South Eastern NSW , please submit your cover letter and resume addressing the skills required in MS Word format quoting #57386. Alternatively, call Lisa Morell on 02 8243 0570 to discuss.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
Please quote in application: Director, Corporate Services via Pro Bono Australia.