About the Role
* high-level project coordination
* manage secretariat for health committees
* support gastroenterological education initiatives
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive national peak membership organisation for health care professionals and researchers.
Based in the Melbourne CBD and reporting to a busy business director, you will be primarily responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of the Conjoint Committee for the Recognition of Training in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (CCRTGE – “Conjoint”) and the National Colonoscopy Recertification Committee. Other key duties include:
Managing the secretariat for the National Colonoscopy Recertification Committee, meeting scheduling, minutes preparation, managing recertification queries and applications and review process, developing procedures manual and Frequently Asked Questions, looking for and specifying process and system improvements.
Managing the secretariat for the Conjoint Committee for the Recognition of Training in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (CCRTGE “Conjoint”) certification program.
* Managing environmental monitoring of all programs, studies, initiatives related to endoscopy.
* Supporting gastroenterological education initiatives as required.
* Writing reports for Department of Health, committees and the GESA Board.
* Preparing correspondence for key stakeholders including doctors, nurses, health facilities, the Department of Health, GESA Board and members of the public.
To be successful and meet the challenges of this role you must have:
* the ability to work collaboratively to high quality standards
* critical thinking, problem solving and research skills, being quality and outcome focused
* have advanced level proficiency in MS Office Suite
* have exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* relevant qualification such as a Bachelor of Nursing or Master of Health Administration, and
* demonstrated experience or knowledge of the gastrointestinal endoscopy sector.
If you are ethical, accountable and highly organised with the ability to multi-task and build strong relationships we would love to hear from you!
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 1300277633
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: EDUCATION AND QUALITY PROJECT OFFICER via Pro Bono Australia.