About the role
- Unique portfolio leadership role for an experienced community services executive;
- Collaborate across the organisation to shape culture, achieve shared goals and deliver exceptional service;
- Lead sector transformational human services reform across regional NSW.
You are a socially intelligent leader. With a background in community services, you’re a natural when it comes to driving change and providing strategic leadership and direction. You have strong community focus, extensive experience in senior executive management, leading organisational change, and delivering client-focused outcomes.
We need strong, consistent and intuitive leadership in order to help grow and strengthen one of regional NSW and ACT’s largest out of home care and community sector providers- which is where you come in.
You will love this opportunity to use your management skills and experience to drive real positive change, as you:
- Support and grow community partnerships with Anglican parishes and other key stakeholders.
- Strengthen and further develop innovative, therapeutic service responses to meet the needs of complex and highly vulnerable children, young people and their families.
- Ensure implementation of the Strategic Plan and the development and implementation of localised business plans for Child, Youth and Family services;
- Ensure long-term business plans and Key Performance Indicators are developed and agreed with the CEO to achieve strategic objectives and monitor organisational performance;
- Fulfil the role of Principal Officer and work with the CEO and Anglicare’s Board to improve Care Governance and ensure the agency is a sector leader in client safety.
- Continue to grow a continuum of services to support early intervention for disadvantaged families enabling more children and young people to grow up safely within their family of origin and community.
What you will need
Coupled with community sector and management experience you will be in the driver’s seat, comfortable innovating and improving services. You will have experience in child protection or out of home care and an understanding of mission alignment with the Anglican Church.
A degree-level qualification in a relevant discipline such as social work or psychology will be required and should you have qualifications in management that would be an advantage!
It is preferred that the candidate be based in Canberra, however the right candidate could be located in Sydney or one of our regional NSW locations.
In exchange for your hard work, you’ll be well rewarded. A competitive salary will be yours, as well as salary packaging benefits and the full support of your team. Most of all, you’ll be driving a service that makes a tremendous difference to the lives of others, day in, day out.
Don’t delay – apply now!
About the organisation
Anglicare (NSW South, West & ACT) is community-based, and we have been providing care and support for children, young people and families for ninety years. As part of the Anglican Church, Anglicare's core mission is to alleviate both material and spiritual poverty.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Executive Manager via Pro Bono Australia.