About the role
- Do you have experience in high volume Fleet management?
- Make the next step up in your career, with access to ongoing support and training/developmental opportunities
- Join a nationally recognised provider of mental health and disability services going through exciting transformation and growth!
You are a highly organized, energetic, dynamic individual with exceptional problem-solving and team management skills. You listen, plan, design and develop fleet systems and processes while building relationships with various key stakeholders across regions.
You pride yourself in being resilient, customer focused, approachable with high attention to detail and excellent reporting skills. You understand what it takes to be a part of a busy team and always ready to go extra mile to meet deadlines, changing priorities and projects.
If this describes you, we want to talk to you about your career aspirations!
About this opportunity
Due to an existing period of growth in our business, we have a new opportunity for a Fleet Manager in our Assets department. This position will report to and work under the direction and support of the Corporate Services Manager, Assets, however, will work collaboratively with key stakeholders including team leads/managers, Director- Corporate Services, general and regional managers, and the broader Assets team. This position provides efficient and effective Fleet Management Services to support the organisation in achieving its strategic and operational goals.
The role has responsibility for the following key areas in fleet – contract management, quality improvement, service delivery performance, service development and evaluation, financial performance and effective allocation of resources. Key drivers of this role would be:
- Manage and implement the organizational Fleet Management Strategy, including moving from a fully owned fleet to a fully leased fleet
- Development and management of best practice Fleet management policies, fleet systems and processes, procedures, guides, tools, forms and reporting requirements.
- Develop relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and manage all fleet related enquiries/escalated matters
- Manage the operating costs by focusing on improving and maintaining the cost-effectiveness of the fleet
What do you need?
- Degree level business qualifications, or relevant experience in a similar role is required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in leading a team, delivering Fleet services to a national organisation
- Demonstrated experience managing a large national fleet including liaising with outsourced fleet providers and managing all relevant Fleet & OH&S policies and procedures
- Satisfactory National Police Check, Working with Children’s Check and Evidence of Working Rights is mandatory prior to commencement.
Prior experience working with SmartFleet Software and agreements will be highly regarded. In return of your hard work, you get an attractive salary, salary packaging benefits as well as excellent training and development opportunities.
About the organisation
We are a value based organisation. We stand for Honesty, Acceptance, Fairness, Commitment, Participation.
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to make sure people can access the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community care.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fleet Manager via Pro Bono Australia.