About the Role
ChildFund Australia works in partnership with children and their communities to create lasting and meaningful change by supporting long-term community development and promotes children’s rights. It implements programs in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, Timor-Leste and Vietnam and works in partnership to deliver programs in countries throughout Asia, Africa and the Americas.
Programs are funded by sponsorship contributions, grants, donations and other revenue. Globally the ChildFund Alliance assists more than 13 million children and families in over 60 countries.
Benefits & Culture
- Supportive, energetic and innovative executive leadership team
- Located in Surry Hills, close to public transport
- Local and international travel may be required
Reporting to the Public Engagement Director, this role is an active member of the ChildFund Australia Sydney Office Leadership Team. It is responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of fundraising and marketing activities and empowering the teams to achieve budgets. Specifically you will be responsible for:
- Increasing revenue and diversifying income sources
- Analysing data, accessing reports and applying analytics to improve strategy
- Developing and managing the marketing and fundraising budgets
- Taking a high level overview of large-scale multi-channel campaigns
- Managing the leaders of the Digital and Direct Marketing, Philanthropy and Regular Giving teams
You are currently operating at a senior level in a similar role, leading fundraising and marketing in a like-minded organisation. You have had significant success in supporting teams to achieve goals and increase revenue. You are able to demonstrate:
- Extensive experience in single and regular giving acquisition programs
- A solid understanding of relationship, corporate and major donor fundraising
- Proficiency in budget forecasting and monitoring
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
If you are passionate about contributing to the reduction of poverty for children in the developing world, please submit your resume and cover letter in MS Word format addressing the skills required, quoting reference #64420. Alternatively, contact Lisa Morell on 02 8243 0570.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
Please quote in application: Head of Fundraising & Marketing via Pro Bono Australia.