About the Role
- Significant leadership opportunity
- Join a well-regarded NFP undergoing exciting growth & transformation
- Sydney based role
Seeking experienced, dynamic and engaging Marketing & Fundraising Leader to join this well regarded Peak Body. Key leadership challenge, the successful applicant will be highly capable of leading and executing on strategy, leading a high performing team and contributing to future success working with Board Members and key Internal Stakeholders.
Reporting to the CEO the successful applicant will play a key role in maximising brand awareness as well as drive growth in fundraising income.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead and motivate a large, proactive, fundraising and marketing team
- Implement and execute on national fundraising and marketing strategies
- Manage across all fundraising and marketing channels to achieve income growth targets
- Effectively develop and manage internal and external stakeholder relationships at a high level
- Ensure all marketing and fundraising plans deliver brand and profile awareness
- Integrate digital strategy across marketing and fundraising activities
- Lead national events and corporate partnerships teams to deliver on strategy and goals
- Manage and execute the Digital Fundraising & Marketing strategy working with your team
- Deliver innovation across fundraising and marketing
- Manage media and third party relationships
- Develop and manage budgets and forecasts for Fundraising & Marketing
- Develop a “can do” and proactive culture
- Manage Board member relationships at a national and state based level
The successful candidate will be able to meet the following criteria:
- Proven track record of success working in a senior Marketing & Fundraising General Management or Executive level role
- Broad fundraising, marketing skills and expertise including digital
- Exceptional, energetic and proactive leadership skills
- Capable of managing teams and strategy in a changing, transforming environment
- Proven track record of developing relationships at a high level including Board Members, Corporate Partners, High Net Worth individuals and Suppliers
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications
- Superior negotiation, influencing and presentation skills
- Committed to success and achieving results
- Ability to develop and execute at a strategic level
- Commercially savvy and well developed reporting skills
- Willing to travel nationally
This significant leadership opening offers the successful applicant the opportunity to contribute, make a difference and add significant value to this well regarded NFP at a strategic and tactical level. Very competitive remuneration package on offer for the right person.
Apply on line today, or call Fiona or Denise in confidence on 02 9586 1747
About the Organisation
Well regarded National Peak Body cause. This reputable organisation is committed to supporting persons and their families living with cancer, equally committed to funding leading medical research. Currently undergoing exciting growth and transformation, this newly created position will play a key role in contributing to significant growth and success across Marketing & Fundraising streams for the organisation.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 9586 1747
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Head of Marketing & Fundraising via Pro Bono Australia.