About the role
- Permanent role (Full or Part-time) based in Alexandria
- Flexible working hours
- Highly respected humanitarian organisation
- Opportunity to shape capability development and culture
Your passion for supporting staff and managers and for coordinating HR processes will be put to good use in this interesting role. As an experienced HR Business Partner you will be a trusted advisor that readily moves between operational activities to support all people-related issues.
In this important role you will:
- Provide advice and guidance on policies and conditions of employment issues
- Coordinate all facets of the employee life cycle from, pre-employment checks and onboarding
- Partner with managers and staff to support their professional growth and development
As an experienced human resources specialist with a commitment to our Mission, you will bring to the role:
- Highly developed communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Extensive experience in all aspects of the employee life cycle
- Highly developed skills in Microsoft programs and Excel
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
About the organisation
Caritas Australia is the Catholic agency for international humanitarian relief and development in Australia. Through effective relationships with the Church, partners and communities in Africa, Asia, the Pacific and Australia, Caritas Australia helps to end poverty, promote justice and uphold dignity. We envisage a world in which children, women and men most vulnerable to extreme poverty and injustice are agents of their own change and architects of their own development.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: HR Business Partner via Pro Bono Australia.