About the Role
The Operations Administrator is responsible for providing high level specialist administrative support within administration team, while ensuring there is a consistency in systems and process which comply with organisational policy and procedures.
- Providing high-level specialist administrative support at an executive level, including support to the Board. The position is required to minute Board meetings held the fourth Tuesday evening of every month.
- Coordinating and maintaining the Executive Officer’s diary;
- Policy, compliance and quality assurance support work;
- Customer relationship management (CRM) database testing and updating.
Position Description (please click here)
Selection Criteria Form (please click here)
Essential Selection Criteria
- Supportive of the feminist context and principles of Rape & Domestic Violence Services Australia
- excellent organisational and administrative skills,
- ability to meet conflicting deadlines,
- ability to work independently and as part of a team,
- high level of accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of the work,
- well developed communication and interpersonal skills,
- ability to negotiate situations to a successful outcome,
- ability to work with confidential and sensitive information,
- high-level computer literacy,
- experience providing administrative support at an executive level, including support to a Board,
- good knowledge of and experience working with policy, compliance and quality assurance systems, and
- high-level minute taking skills.
- Available to attend monthly Board meetings during the evening.
Desirable Selection Criteria
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline.
- Understanding of the causes and consequences of sexual assault, family and domestic violence.
- Willingness to undertake specific functions, such as roster management and financial duties.
Salary and Benefits
R&DVSA believes that quality work deserves quality pay and as such we provide above award wages and conditions to our employees:
- Base hourly rate of $43.77 plus super, which equates to $86,489.52p.a. including super, plus tax benefit from salary sacrifice package of $15,899
- Four weeks annual leave, annual leave loading, access to Time In Lieu
- An innovative award winning Vicarious Trauma Management plan
- Training and professional development opportunities
About the Organisation
Rape & Domestic Violence Services Australia is committed to upholding the rights of all women to live in a socially just and equitable society and the right of all people to live free of violence. The organisation provides services nationally and internationally in the area of sexual assault, domestic and family violence.
The organisation works with all stakeholders and in accordance with its vision, mission, principles and goals.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 8585 0333
Email : email@example.com
To apply, please view the detailed position and application information via the careers page of our website www.rape-dvservices.org.au and email a copy of your resume and a completed Selection Criteria Form to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Operations Administrator - Executive Support and Governance application via EthicalJobs, by 9am, Tuesday 29 January 2019, Australian Eastern Daylight Time.
We will acknowledge all complete applications received. Please note that the Selection Criteria Form is an important part of the selection process, and applications that do not attach this document cannot be accepted and will not be acknowledged.
R&DVSA holds an exemption under the NSW Anti-Discrimination Act and only employs female workers. Applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Face to face interviews will be held in Sydney the week commencing 4 February 2019. Those successful in gaining a face to face interview will be advised by Friday 1 February 2019. Others will be advised at the end of the recruitment process.
Ideal commencement is 4 March 2019, though there is some flexibility.
Please either call Kate on 02 8585 0333 or email enquiries to email@example.com
Please quote in application: Operations Administrator – Executive Support and Governance via Pro Bono Australia.