About the Role
Previous applicants need not apply
The Operations Administrator is responsible for providing high level specialist administrative support within administration team, while ensuring there is a consistency in systems and process which comply with organisational policy and procedures.
- Providing high-level specialist administrative support at an executive level, including support to the Board.
- The position is required to minute Board meetings held the fourth Tuesday evening of every month.
- Coordinating and maintaining the Executive Officer’s diary;
- Policy, compliance and quality assurance support work;
- Customer relationship management (CRM) database testing and updating.
Position Description (please click here)
Selection Criteria Form (please click here)
Essential Selection Criteria
- Supportive of the feminist context and principles of Rape & Domestic Violence Services Australia
- excellent organisational and administrative skills,
- ability to meet conflicting deadlines,
- ability to work independently and as part of a team,
- high level of accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of the work,
- well developed communication and interpersonal skills,
- ability to negotiate situations to a successful outcome,
- ability to work with confidential and sensitive information,
- high-level computer literacy,
- experience providing administrative support at an executive level, including support to a Board,
- good knowledge of and experience working with policy, compliance and quality assurance systems, and
- high-level minute taking skills.
- Available to attend monthly Board meetings during the evening.
Desirable Selection Criteria
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline.
- Understanding of the causes and consequences of sexual assault, family and domestic violence.
- Willingness to undertake specific functions, such as roster management and financial duties.
Salary and Benefits
R&DVSA believes that quality work deserves quality pay and as such we provide above award wages and conditions to our employees:
- Base hourly rate of $43.77 plus super, which equates to $86,489.52p.a. including super, plus tax benefit from salary sacrifice package of $15,899
- Four weeks annual leave, annual leave loading, access to Time In Lieu
- An innovative award winning Vicarious Trauma Management plan
- Training and professional development opportunities
About the Organisation
Rape & Domestic Violence Services Australia is committed to upholding the rights of all women to live in a socially just and equitable society and the right of all people to live free of violence. The organisation provides services nationally and internationally in the area of sexual assault, domestic and family violence.
The organisation works with all stakeholders and in accordance with its vision, mission, principles and goals.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 8585 0333
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Operations Administrator – Executive Support and Governance via Pro Bono Australia.