About the Role
- Be a part of Non- Profit Organization
- Part time (30.4hrs)
- Fantastic role based at Preston
This is a great opportunity for a dedicated and self- motivated Payroll Officer with a “Can Do” attitude to join a rapidly growing organisation on a part time basis.
To be considered you must demonstrate:
- Considerable experience in a payroll environment providing an internal function.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage weekly payroll processing, accurately, effectively and efficiently, whilst maintaining a high degree of professionalism and customer service;
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently.
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data to maintain and update payroll information.
- Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave and non-taxable wages.
About the Organisation
The Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency (VACCA) is the largest organization of its kind in Australia. VACCA is an Aboriginal community-controlled organisation that supports and advocates for the Aboriginal community. Our strength lies with our people. Our team is committed to the organisation's vision and values; advocates for our children and other vulnerable community members; and shows respect for, observance and compliance with Aboriginal cultural protocols, practice and ceremony. Our Aboriginality is what distinguishes us from mainstream services and what enables us to deliver the positive outcomes we achieve for our people
Apply for this Job
For a copy of the position description and to apply for this position, visit http://vacca.recruitmenthub.com.au & enter ref code: 4521608.
Enquiries please contact Bavi Rai, Recruitment Advisor, at 03 9287 8835
Application by Sunday 27 January, 2019
Applications must include:
- A cover letter outlining why you are applying for this position
- A resume with your skills, experience and qualifications
- Written responses to the key selection criteria
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Please quote in application: Payroll Officer via Pro Bono Australia.