About the Role
- Use your relationship skills to drive fundraising
- Excellent salary packaging benefits
- Full-time, permanent role based in Sydney
As part of the Fundraising Group, your role will involve:
- Developing a strategic plan for major giving that will drive growth and ensure a sustainable donor pipeline
- Managing a portfolio of existing and prospective key donors
- Researching opportunities amongst high net worth individuals, corporates and Catholic organisations
- Working with internal teams to create marketing and communications materials
- Building, developing and supporting your team to grow their portfolios
You will thrive as a Philanthropy Lead if you have:
- Skills in relationship management, pipeline development and influencing
- Great communication ability within and outside the organisation
- Proficiency in analysing, monitoring and evaluating fundraising campaigns and have experience with using databases
- Experience with managing major giving, projects and campaigns
- Success in setting budgets and achieving financial objectives
- Experience in managing a team or holding a supervisory position
About the Organisation
Caritas Australia is the Catholic agency for international humanitarian relief and development in Australia. Through effective relationships with the Church, partners and communities in Africa, Asia, the Pacific and Australia, Caritas Australia helps to end poverty, promote justice and uphold dignity. Our programs promote the good of every person regardless of peoples, religious, political or cultural beliefs. We envisage a world in which children, women and men most vulnerable to extreme poverty and injustice are agents of their own change and architects of their own development.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0283063103
To apply for this role, please visit www.caritas.org.au/jobs and view the full Position Description. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Tuesday 29 January 2019 with a subject line which indicates the role title and platform on which you found this job (e.g. Philanthropy Lead application via Pro Bono).
Applications must specify residency or work visa status and include a CV, Cover Letter and responses to the Selection Criteria set out in the Position Description.
For further information please contact Janene Gontier on 02 8306 3451.
Caritas Australia is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Caritas Australia welcomes and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants for all advertised positions.
Caritas Australia recognises the personal dignity and rights of children towards whom it has a special responsibility and duty of care and respect. The successful candidate will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check.
Please quote in application: Philanthropy Lead via Pro Bono Australia.