About the role
This role has been created to assess the current membership services models being delivered between different state branches, and recommend a unified membership services model through data driven strategy and sophisticated market analysis. This is a full time position with the ability to work from the NSW office or the QLD office depending on the successful candidate’s preference. The role will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer, and liaise with stakeholders across the organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to develop project plan scope, timelines, budgets, resources and deliverables
• Conduct a thorough analysis of the current member services strategies and value to members
• Undertake a sophisticated level of market research to justify a proposed single membership services mode l
• Track and analyse project data to assess risks and overall project health, and to inform effective decision-making
• Develop and deliver targeted communication to relevant stakeholders
• Contribute to the company culture of trust, respect and compassion
Skills & Experience required
• Demonstrated experience in project management and change management within membership organisations
• Refined stakeholder management skills – you must have well-developed interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
• An evidence based approach in proposing recommendations and project scopes
• Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to keep all stakeholders on track with timelines and budgets
• Strong emphasis on accuracy, detail and thoroughness with following through project plans in line with compliance and policies
• Personal commitment to the values and mission of the organisation, and to seeing the successful delivery and impact of this transformation piece
Benefits & Culture
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to lead a transformational project in which the impact of deliverables will contribute to bettering the lives of Australians. Additional benefits include:
• Attractive salary on offer with salary sacrificing benefits
• Strategic role with end-to-end implementation – see your project through from conception to delivery
• Working with a high profile, well regarded, Not-for-Profit organisation
• Friendly working environment of like-minded and passionate individuals
• Commitment from the senior leaders and Board of the organisation for transformation to take place within its offerings to members
About the organisation
This is a membership based, Not-for-Profit organisation dedicated to improving the lives of people living with, or at risk of disease through the provision of education, advice, ongoing support and advocacy for its members and wider community. It is a credible source of information for the public, and it turns knowledge and evidence into advocacy and programs for the Australian community.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Project Manager via Pro Bono Australia.