About the role
The Regional Development Manager will work with the management team to reform and grow our work across central and northern Victoria. This is a key leadership role in the region that will help develop our strategies and deliver improved outcomes. This role suits someone who understands both the business and service delivery aspects of the human services sector.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in social sciences and/or management.
- Experience in the planning, development and management of human services
- Comprehensive understanding of human service delivery systems
- Ability to mediate and negotiate appropriate outcomes in complex work situations
- Outstanding communication skills, with demonstrated experience in tender writing and submission development
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
About the organisation
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families, and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Regional Development Manager via Pro Bono Australia.