About the Role
• Gain satisfaction from the positive difference that our programs make to members of our community
• Permanent full time opportunity – 80 hours per fortnight (ADO included)
• Make a difference in this supportive and deeply rewarding role
About the role
In this role you will have excellent skills and knowledge in the assessment and treatment of infants, children and adolescents with complex issues and presenting with high acuity. Line management and supervision of the multidisciplinary team will be also a component of your role.
To be successful it is essential to have registration or be eligible for membership in a relevant health professions: Nursing (RPN4), Social Work (SW3), Speech Pathology (SPath3), Occupational Therapy (OT3) or Psychology (Psych3).
Salary Circa: $89,913.20 – $91,124.80 + 9.5% superannuation
About the culture
CAMHS is an enthusiastic, energetic and focused team who work cohesively together. CAMHS actively supports the ongoing development of the team and team members. CAMHS promotes positive respectful relationships and strong working partnerships in the workplace and in the community. CAMHS has a family inclusive model of care and values the importance of supporting systems around the child.
Barwon Health staff benefits
• Flexible working arrangements
• Professional development
• Access to employee wellness facility
• Salary packaging
• Social club
• Centrally located at University Hospital, only minutes from the vibrant waterfront
• Our Commitment to Child Safety
• Be our future Barwon Health Strategic Plan
• Aboriginal Employment Plan
• At Barwon Health we harness a diverse and inclusive workforce where we value each person’s uniqueness. We will embrace diverse life experiences and the perspectives of our people, whilst providing high-quality health care to all members of our community, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, religion, cultural background, disability, or sexual orientation.
• Our organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of our staff and consumers including children, and have appropriate recruitment resources in place to ensure background checks and reference checks are completed.
• At Barwon Health we are committed to providing positive employment opportunities and outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and welcome employment applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background.
• We Barwon Health is proud to be Totally Smoke Free.
Reference #, 158178
Location, 131 Myers Street
Key Contact, Fiona Walker (03) 4215 8600
Closing Date, 15/02/2019
For further information, please visit http://barwon.mercury.com.au or telephone the Key Contact Person listed above.
About the Organisation
About the facility
The Child & Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) is responsible for delivery of specialist evidence based mental health assessments and treatments to infants, children and young people up to 15 years. Specialist clinics are provided for Perinatal and Infant mental health and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : (03) 4215 8600
Please quote in application: Senior Clinician - Child and Adolescent Mental Health via Pro Bono Australia.