About the Role
About the opportunity
The Team Leader, Information & Analysis is responsible for overseeing the reporting and data collection activities at EDVOS. This includes ensuring EDVOS is compliant with funding body requirements for data collection and submission, liaising with funding bodies, review and monitor the system at EDVOS to ensure data collection meets both external and internal data requirements. Proactively work with management and staff to improve data collection accuracy and relevance. Communicate regularly with management regarding data collection and performance against targets.
This position has a key role in supporting EDVOS through the provision of data and detailed analysis, to ensure that it meets the needs of the community in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
Essential to your success
- Demonstrated experience in successfully establishing and managing data and reporting systems that meet stakeholder requirements
- Proven strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data/information, and make recommendations to support program and business development
- Strong time management, organisational and problem solving skills, and ability to meet deadlines
- High level communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to engage and communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality outcomes
- Proven ability to work autonomously and effectively as part of a team
- Proven written skills with a capacity to prepare reports or other materials for a variety of audiences. (Experience developing dashboards using data visualization tools such as Power BI would be highly regarded)
- High level of proficiency in the use of client record management databases and Microsoft programs such as SHIP and IRIS
- Experience in creating process documentation and delivering training
- Understanding of and commitment to EDVOS operations and core values
What We Offer
- Flexible working hours including the option of a monthly accrued day off (ADO) for full time staff
- Generous salary packaging benefits resulting in tax savings
- Excellent Professional Development opportunities including external training and workshops as well as EDVOS all staff training
- Health and wellbeing programs for all staff including weekly yoga classes, running group, walk at work, bi-monthly staff shared lunch and birthday calendar
- Regular supervision and management support including access to EAP
- Internal committees (e.g. Innovation & Development and Quality and Safety) working groups to support staff’s interest and expertise (e.g. Diversity, Consumer Engagement, OHS, Children and Youth)
- A rewarding opportunity to be part of an organisation that is committed to improving quality of life for women and children experiencing family violence
Salary for this position will be aligned with SCHADS Level 7 + 9.5% super.
About the Organisation
Eastern Domestic Violence Services (EDVOS) is a not-for-profit specialist family violence service in Melbourne’s eastern metropolitan region. We provide an integrated range of support and services to empower women and children who are responding to family violence. We operate within a human rights framework and our focus is on supporting the safety of women and children and the accountability of perpetrators.
We are seeking a Team Leader, Information & Analysis to join our Corporate Services Division. This is a core role within EDVOS and will be offered on an ongoing, full time basis (38 hours p/w) or, if preferred, an ongoing Part Time (30.4 hours p/w) option is also on offer.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 9259 4200
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Team Leader, Information & Analysis via Pro Bono Australia.