About the Role
The Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for:
- Invoicing customers for term fees and holiday programs
- Processing and allocating credit card payments
- Reconciling payments and deposits to invoices
- Following up outstanding debtors and issuing reminders
- Processing enrolment deposits and raising invoices for new customers
- Email filtering and responding to any queries relating to enrolments and general customers enquires
- Maintain records for customers with Health Care Cards
- Assist Finance Officer with administrative tasks as required
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent level of accuracy with data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Good technical, analytical & trouble shooting skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Key Selection Criteria
- Experience in financial administration, particularly Accounts Receivable
- Ability to produce general reports and documentation
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain an accurate financial database program producing current, accurate and relevant information
- Demonstrated organisational skills and ability to prioritize effectively to meet timelines
About the Organisation
GEKA is a funded early years manager and a not for profit organisation. We undertake the operational management and employer responsibilities for kindergartens in our local community. GEKA provides a strong, effective, local kindergarten system that is community based whilst providing the best possible kindergarten framework for our local community.
To be the leading provider of innovative, professional, inclusive Early Years Education that fosters a lifelong love of learning.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Accounts Receivable Clerk via Pro Bono Australia.