About the Role
You will deliver a portfolio of supporter acquisition programs to grow revenue and diversify the Australian Red Cross funding base. A key focus will be the hands on delivery of innovative new products and strategies to reach new audiences and deepen our relationship with existing donor sets, using social media, crowd funding campaigns and cross channel approaches.
You will be responsible for implementing our acquisition strategy to deliver on supporter targets and grow income through new supporter engagement (welcome and induction). You will have the opportunity to work across the Engagement & Support team, specifically Marketing & Comms, Loyalty and Customer Experience, to effectively execute acquisition products.
What you will bring
- Understanding of evidence based consumer acquisition strategies that deliver financial and non-financial targets.
- Understanding of social media and direct marketing techniques to run fundraising campaigns.
- Solid communication, collaboration and presentation skills
- Curious mindset that analyses market and global trends with a courageous approach to innovation
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities
Be part of one of the largest humanitarian organisations and know that the work that you do will help improve outcomes for vulnerable people. Red Cross offers generous salary packaging benefits and flexible working arrangements.
About the Organisation
Australian Red Cross is part of one of the largest humanitarian movements in the world seeking to build a better society based on people helping people.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Acquisition Executive – Sydney via Pro Bono Australia.