About the Role
We are looking for a passionate and proactive individual to join our administrative and Accounts team. Ideally you will have experience in accounts payable functions and/or payroll functions. Demonstrated experience in the use of financial software, specifically Attache would be highly regarded.
The position is a 12 month contract with the possibility of extension. Three months probationary period will apply.
A salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate, based on level of skill and experience.
Applicants must hold a Working with Vulnerable People (WWVP) card or be able to successfully register for a Working with Vulnerable People (WWVP) card.
How to Apply?
If you have the skills to successfully work with complex needs individuals across multiple programs, then we would love to hear from you.
Please provide answers to the following selection criteria:
- Demonstrated ability to provide administrative and financial support.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with good attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Understanding and commitment to upholding principles of privacy and confidentiality.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage competing priorities.
- Formal education in Business Administration or in a relevant field or a combination of training and practical experience.
About the Organisation
Community Options is an ACT community based non-profit organisation providing services to older people, people with disabilities and their families.
We specialise in providing coordination and intensive case management services to people with complex needs by providing a range of in-home and community based support services across multiple systems and government funded programs such as the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Home Care Packages (HCP) and the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP).
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Administration and Accounts Officer via Pro Bono Australia.