About the Role
Make a difference to young people and join one of Tasmania’s most innovative primary health services. The Link Youth Health Service is looking for an experienced and qualified
(Level 4, Health Professional Employee
Health Professional and Support Services Award 2010)*
This position provides an exciting opportunity to join our dedicated team delivering a range of holistic health services to young people in Southern Tasmania including:
- Alcohol and other drugs
- Mental health (headspace Hobart)
- General health and wellbeing
- As part of The Link’s Senior Management Team, maintain a Clinical Governance Framework that ensures the delivery of integrated and coordinated safe, high quality, evidence-based services to young people.
- Provide internal supervision, support and guidance as appropriate to on-site practitioners.
- Participate in recruitment and professional development of practitioners for various clinical roles
- Work with the Senior Management Team to identify opportunities for continuous improvement in clinical practice service delivery.
* Generous salary and additional benefits including salary packaging will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
For more information on the position, contact Maggi Boughton on 6231 2927. To obtain an application package email email@example.com
Applications must address the selection criteria, be marked confidential and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
by COB Tuesday 19thMarch 2019.
The Link programs are supported by the Australian and Tasmanian Governments
About the Organisation
The Link provides high quality primary and clinical health services as well as information, advice and referral services. We work across the health sector in developing innovative and responsive models of service. We also assist in delivering training and support to other professionals and the wider community.
We strive to excel in the delivery of evidence-based, primary and clinical health services to young people by strengthening partnerships with government, private and community sectors and engaging service users and the community.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0362312927
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Clinical Manager via Pro Bono Australia.