About the role
Information and Cultural Exchange (I.C.E.) is seeking a Development Manager to lead our grants, philanthropy and sponsorship program.
One of Australia’s leading community arts organisations I.C.E. (based in Parramatta, and working directly with Western Sydney communities) delivers program excellence in the areas of cultural development and community engagement, screen culture, Youth music, digital technology and production, professional development and Arts training, social enterprise development and performance/film events.
A key member of the I.C.E. executive team, and working closely with the Executive Director and Board, the Development Manager will be pivotal in assisting I.C.E. to resource the expansion and reach of our programs, and the positive impact our work with a range of dynamic yet vulnerable communities.
Working closely with the Executive Director and I.C.E. Board of Management, the Development Manager will:
- Formulate, activate and manage the I.C.E Resource Development Plan in order to increase I.C.E. funding, philanthropic support and sponsorships
- Research/identify opportunities to secure grant funding from government, private, philanthropic and NGO sectors; and building sponsorship-based partnerships
- Maintain strategic relationships with key stakeholders and donors
- Assist in the preparation of grant, philanthropic funding and sponsorship proposals (and related activities)
- Oversee program analysis, reporting and acquittals.
About the organisation
I.C.E. is a Western Sydney community arts organisation working in the areas of cultural development and community engagement, screen culture, Youth music, digital technology and production, professional development and Arts training, and creatively-based social enterprise development.
I.C.E. works with Western Sydney’s most vulnerable and disadvantaged communities via multi-disciplinary/multi-platform programming, including:
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Development Manager via Pro Bono Australia.