About the role
Take ownership of the operational financial team. Lead and drive change. This role will see you work both at an operational and strategic level.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Financial reporting responsibilities – general ledger, cash forecasting and treasury management
- Prepare management, Executive and Board reports and statements (and manage the tight reporting deadlines)
- Monitor and report on capital expenditure
- Oversee all finance processes and procedures
- Manage the annual audit process (liaising with external auditors, advisors and consultants)
- Assist with the preparation of financial information for grant applications
- Management of statutory and regulatory compliance requirements
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required
Skills & Experience required
- Qualified CA or CPA
- Previous experience in a broad full function Financial Controller role (minimum 3 years)
- Experience in the Not-for-Profit sector will be highly regarded
Benefits & Culture
This is an exceptional opportunity for an individual seeking to progress their career working at the helm of a successful and well established business. This organisation continues to prosper and are experiencing exciting growth as a result of a well planned and executed strategy.
About the organisation
You will enjoy working within a highly experienced and driven leadership team. This organisation has a relaxed yet professional culture with a genuine work life balance provided to staff.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Financial Controller via Pro Bono Australia.