About the Role
- Location: Preston
- Full time
- Salary $65,000- $75,000k
Excited to build on your fundraising skills? Are you a go-getter, energetic and want to be a part of a team working for the Aboriginal Community? Then this role is for you!.
The role will liaise with existing and prospective donors, implement and update the supporter database and coordinate fundraising projects and activities. The position will focus on:
- Building donor numbers and fundraising revenue from various supporter segments including individual giving, community fundraising, sector and business supporters and others.
- Implementing fundraising activities according to the fundraising calendar as well as other opportunities in conjunction with the Fundraising Manager
- Developing implementing and conducting processes and reports as well as coordinating and updating the database
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate
- Commitment to VACCA’s vision, principles and purpose.
- 2 years (or more) experience in fundraising, marketing OR related sales/customer discipline
- Knowledge of a donor or customer-oriented databases; including creating and enhancing records, processes and procedures.
- Writing, proof reading and communication skills with superior attention to detail.
About the Organisation
The Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency (VACCA) is the largest organisation of its kind in Australia. VACCA is an Aboriginal community-controlled organization that supports and advocates for the Aboriginal community. Our strength lies with our people. Our team is committed to the organization's vision and values; advocates for our children and other vulnerable community members; and shows respect for, observance and compliance with Aboriginal cultural protocols, practice and ceremony. Our Aboriginality is what distinguishes us from mainstream services and what enables us to deliver the positive outcomes we achieve for our people.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.