About the Role
Northcott is one of Australia’s largest not-for-profit disability service organisations providing services from metropolitan and regional locations throughout NSW and the ACT. Northcott is customer centred, values-based and operates under the National Disability Insurance Scheme to offer its customers more voice, choice and opportunity.
Northcott has 90 years of experience; employs more than 2000 staff to provide highly personalised services to over 14,500 children and adults with a disability, their families and careers annually. Northcott’s purpose is to building an inclusive society where people can live the life they choose.
Northcott supports people with physical, intellectual and rare or lesser known disabilities to enable the development of independence, confidence and life skills and is driven by a commitment to ‘do more’ – to provide more funding, to generate more opportunity and to create more choice.
Benefits & Culture
- Competitive salary and packaging available
- Parking available
- Five weeks annual leave
Leading a team of five you will be responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive fundraising strategy across individual, institutional and corporate donors with a donor-centric approach. Specifically you will:
- Plan and deliver major donor and bequest programs
- Secure grant funding from institutional funders
- Develop and manage the regular giving program covering donor acquisition and retention
- Manager all key fundraising stakeholders including face-to-face supplier management
- Develop fundraising and marketing campaigns for Northcott’s 90th year of operation
This role is suited to a strong fundraising generalist with a sound understanding of all aspects of fundraising combined with the experience of managing a team. Your key to success in this role will be your ability to build on the organisation’s current strategy, collaborate and work with your team, internal stakeholders and suppliers to deliver results and build income. Your fundraising success will also depend upon:
- A management style that engages a broad internal and external audience
- Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach and the ability to deliver on tasks
- Your experience in mentoring and guiding your team
If you want to be part of Northcott’s vision to making a difference to the lives of more than 14,500 customers annually, submit your resume and covering letter addressing the skills listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #70637, or phone Richard Green or Amelia Da Mota in Sydney on 02 8243 0570 to discuss your interest.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
Please quote in application: Fundraising Manager via Pro Bono Australia.