About the role
The Open Support Fundraising Specialist is a new role and will be responsible for the acquisition and retention of major donors and corporate supporters which achieves set objectives on time and within budget.
The role is to develop and grow Outreach’s donor and corporate donor base and workplace giving program and to increase revenue generation and awareness within the community of our DFV, Social isolation and access health care programs.
- Revenue Generation: Holds accountability for achieving income targets across all major donors and corporate fundraising revenue streams.
- Relationship Development: Builds networks and develops new partnership opportunities with corporates, industry, private donors and government agencies.
- Operational Management: Oversees the effective development, planning, implementation, tracking and reporting of all fundraising activities, events and engagement programs related to the corporate and major donor program (implementing operational plans to achieve targets) including the assisting in the establishment and ongoing management of a workplace giving and corporate major gifts program
The proven candidate must demonstrate qualifications and/or experience in fundraising, relationship management, marketing and/or business development. You must have experience delivering high performance results on a sustained basis with limited resources.
This is a new and exciting role for Open Support which will allow the successful candidate to make their mark.
About the organisation
Open Support is a Open Support is a small organisation addressing big social issues.
Established in 1990 by the Sisters of Charity, Open Supports core services focus on the following:
- Reducing the impact of domestic violence in the community – crisis accommodation, care and support for women and children escaping domestic violence
- Enabling improved access to health care services – a no cost transport program to health care services across Sydney & an affordable accommodation program close to Westmead Hospital precinct
- Reducing the impact of social isolation within the community – home visits, social support, court attendee, hospital patient and carer support programs
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Specialist- Donor Acquisition via Pro Bono Australia.