About the Role
The Grants and Foundations Coordinator will be responsible for identifying and researching opportunities to generate revenue through grant applications. This role will primarily involve researching, writing, and lodging funding submissions to private, philanthropic trusts, corporate foundations and government bodies. You will work with key stakeholders across St Vincent De Paul Society NSW.
This role will report to the Major Gifts and Trusts Manager. Please click here for a copy of the Position Description.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in communication or extensive experience in research and professional writing
- Proven interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Proven oral and written communication skills including funding submission writing
- Computer proficiency including experience using Advanced MS Office Word and Excel
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and work on multiple tasks.
- Proven negotiation and organisational skills
- Willingness to work within the ethos and mission of the Society
Come and join our team!
We believe our employees are key to our success and in return we offer:
- Job satisfaction working as part of a team making a difference to people’s lives in an organisation that cares about people.
- Generous salary packaging benefits to employees where a portion of take-home pay is tax-free.
- In addition to excellent learning and development programs, as a large purpose driven organisation we provide opportunities to grow your career across a range of teams and services.
- Supportive, friendly and values driven team environment and culture.
Prior to an offer of employment, preferred candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including reference checks, a Police check, Working with Children check, Health Declaration and/or a medical check, Right to work in Australia check. The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society’s commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People.
About the Organisation
What we do
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services and has been assisting people experiencing disadvantage in NSW for more than 130 years. Our people reach out to the most vulnerable in our community through our Conferences, Special Works and Vinnies shops. The Society’s mission is to shape a more just and compassionate society by offering a ‘hands up’ approach to people in need respecting their dignity, sharing our hope and encouraging them to take control of their own destiny.
About the Service
The Fundraising & Communications team encompasses a range of professional services including direct marketing, major donors, bequests, trusts & foundations, community fundraising, events, corporate partnerships, marketing and communications, and is dedicated to raising the profile, awareness, funds and support for the ‘good works’ of the Society. Within the F&C team, the Trusts & Foundations Team is responsible for generating significant funds for the organisation.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Grants and Foundations Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.