About the Role
- Create and grow fundraising strategy, corporate partnerships and stakeholder engagement
- Contribute to the Executive Leadership team and drive strategic direction
- Make a difference to society with a Victorian Based NFP which runs Mental Health educational programs to support staff in the Health Care Sector
Each year, the Bell Foundation’s seminars will be expanding to support more health professionals throughout Australia to address deeper levels of need within our communities. This expansion drives our need to diversify and grow our income streams.
The Grants and Foundations Coordinator will be responsible for identifying and researching opportunities to generate revenue through grant applications. This role will primarily involve researching, writing, and lodging funding submissions to private, philanthropic trusts, corporate foundations and government bodies.
Reporting to the CEO and Board, you’ll be responsible for:
- Creating, Managing and growing fundraising revenue through a diverse income portfolio including regular giving, individual donors, wills and bequests, major gifts, community fundraising, grants, corporate partnerships & government body grants
- Leading the development and implementation of a new corporate partnership strategy that results in financial success
- Nurturing and growing existing partnerships
- Developing and meeting fundraising budgets
- Developing and meeting Grant budgets
To succeed in this role, you will possess:
- A comprehensive knowledge of fundraising and corporate sectors
- A comprehensive knowledge of writing grant applications for both corporate & government grants
- A great network of contacts at corporates, businesses & organisations across Melbourne
- Tenacious negotiation skills and a track-record of delivering revenue and results
- Experience delivering cross-channel fundraising campaigns
- A good understanding of marketing and communications
- Leadership and management capability
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks to achieve deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A relevant tertiary qualification
You must have a passion for kicking goals, delivering results and is able to hit the ground running is what we are looking for. Being a people person, driven by social purpose and a desire to make a difference to Mental Health Research is a must.
The ideal candidate will have a proven comprehensive knowledge of the grants, fundraising and corporate sectors; experience in delivering cross-channel fundraising campaigns; and a good understanding of marketing and communications. They must also be a tenacious negotiator with a track record of delivering revenue and results, and able to navigate the ever-challenging fundraising environment.
This is a full time position.
About the Organisation
The Bell Foundation is a Victorian based not-for-profit with 3 main purposes. Support Mental Health Research programs throughout Australia, run information seminars to support staff in the Health Care sector to better cope with both patients mental health & their own mental health wellbeing while promoting positive Mental Health awareness throughout the community.
Bell Foundation staff & directors are compassionate, driven, capable, visionary and passionate people with a high level of integrity, committed to supporting mental health research.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 1300848469
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Grants & Corporate Partnerships Manager via Pro Bono Australia.