About the Role
Reporting directly to the Human Resources Manager, this position supports the HR operations across the business. This is a busy role that will work across all stages of the employee lifecycle. The position is based on a 1 year contract, full time with an immediate start date that can be flexible pending the successful candidate’s availability.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide support to the internal recruitment and selection process
- Coordinate and manage employment contracts, HR documentation and the Blue Card register
- Manage and deliver the company-wide staff inductions
- Provide administrative and coordination support to the Human Resources Manager
- Database management – ensuring data is up to date and accurate
- Assist with relevant HR projects and events as required
Skills & Experience required
- Currently studying or completed a Bachelor of Human Resources or Diploma
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly organised nature to manage competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and staff-centric mindset
- A sense of initiative and proactive attitude – you will enjoy problem solving and produce innovative solutions
- Maturity in handling sensitive and confidential matters
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working in this team because it provides exposure to all areas of Human Resources. Additional benefits include:
- Attractive salary, increased superannuation and salary sacrificing benefits
- Supportive and highly regarded Human Resources Manager as a professional mentor
- Brand new modern facilities that are centrally located
- Diverse and friendly working culture
- Genuine work life balance
- Fast paced environment with job diversity
About the Organisation
This is a medium sized, Not-for-Profit organisation that prides itself on being a global leader in delivering high quality educational products and services including professional development courses, online content and learning platforms.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Human Resources Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.