About the role
- Full time ongoing role based in Sydney CBD
- Coordinate single and multi-channel retention and loyalty initiatives
About the role
You will deliver a portfolio of integrated single and multi-channel retention and loyalty initiatives for different donor types and product purchases through direct channels.
You will be responsible for implementing
a sales tactics to deliver on supporter targets and growth in income through existing supporter engagement involving multi-channel direct marketing
The role will work across multiple income generating Red Cross products such as regular giving, single giving , raffles, bequests, and workplace giving.
What you will bring
- Understanding of evidence-based consumer retention strategies that deliver financial and non-financial targets.
- Understanding of Direct Marketing techniques using multiple channels
- Solid communication, collaboration and presentation skills
- Good project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence internally at a variety of levels
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Curious mindset that analyses market and global trends with a courageous approach to innovation
Work on all Red Cross products and take an integrated multi-channel approach to engage our supporters. Work in the team driving supporter loyalty and value and know that the work you do will contribute to helping people experiencing vulnerability.
For further information please contact Beth McLean on 04212 285 285
About the organisation
Australian Red Cross is part of one of the largest humanitarian movements in the world seeking to build a better society based on people helping people.
The Loyalty Team is responsible for raising millions of dollars in support of Red Cross’s work here in Australia, as well as increasing the loyalty and lifetime value of existing supporters of Red Cross.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Loyalty Executive - Sydney via Pro Bono Australia.