About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager of Support Services, you will work closely with the incumbent Regional Manager Disability Services to oversee the change management process and cultural integration following a recent merger and acquisition. This role will have three direct reports, as well as a number of indirect reports across the region.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the change management process to oversee the structural and cultural review and realignment
- Drive an integrated approach to service delivery, focused on the customer and employee experience
- Provide operational support to the incumbent Regional Manager
- Develop an NDIS-compliant contract framework
- Lead and develop a team of managers to ensure that service delivery and service expansion remains individually focused
- Maintain effective relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders
Skills & Experience required
- Demonstrated operational management experience across multiple service offerings, with a focus on ER/IR development
- Must possess high levels of emotional intelligence – you will be responsible for leading and coaching staff as well as leading the cultural change program
- Demonstrate strong business and commercial acumen, a high level of decision making and leadership skills in exercising mature and professional judgement in complex situations
- Experience in leading successful, engaged and high performing teams
- An ability to hit the ground running as there is an immediate need within the team
Benefits & Culture
- Opportunity to effect meaningful change within a purpose-driven environment
- Competitive remuneration package with salary sacrificing benefits
- Work close to home in this North Brisbane location with parking on site
About the Organisation
Our client is a large Not-for-Profit organisation who have been providing disability services across the greater Queensland region for more than 50 years.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Manager - Change and Transformation via Pro Bono Australia.