About the Role
- National leadership role
- Newly created position based either Sydney or Melbourne
- Outstanding opportunity for a fundraising or values-driven corporate professional
As one of the world’s largest not-for-profits in its sector, this organisation helps more than one million Australians every year and employs over 8,000 staff. It delivers life-changing programs and services through a diverse range of services and businesses. An opportunity exists for either
- a successful commercial professional who can translate your sales/account management/networking skills to empower philanthropic donors to make a contribution to helping the disadvantaged; or
- an experience NFP fundraiser keen to join one of Australia’s most generously supported charities.
About the role Reporting to the General Manager Major Gifts, you will lead a high performing national team of sixteen direct and indirect reports across a Philanthropy portfolio. You will be responsible for the achievement of financial targets by driving revenue portfolio growth, ensuring revenue retention and building donor engagement. This will include:
- providing mentoring, leadership and strategic direction to your team;
- identifying, creating and developing opportunities for further engagement with existing donors;
- identifying potential new donors, developing and implementing engagement plans, and building long-term relationships;
- developing strategic business plans;
- financial/commercial leadership, including preparing and monitoring annual income and expenditure budgets;
- risk management and mitigation strategies.
About You A motivational leader and mentor from either a fundraising environment or corporate sector such as high net worth banking, you possess
- significant sales, account management or fundraising leadership expertise experience, ideally managing remote teams;
- deep experience in best-practice sales excellence techniques;
- a high degree of commercial acumen with outstanding negotiation and relationship building skills and the ability to build credibility at a senior level;
- exceptional influencing skills; and
- a drive to deliver and overachieve.
Generous salary packaging arrangements are on offer.
About the Organisation
As one of the world’s largest not-for-profits in its sector, this organisation helps more than one million Australians every year and employs over 8,000 staff. It delivers life-changing programs and services through a diverse range of services and businesses.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0414229827
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Manager Philanthropy via Pro Bono Australia.