About the Role
- Be part of a dynamic & Innovative leadership team.
- Generous salary packaging
- Highly respected community not-for-profit organisation
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will actively market and promote Kids First and all its activities to a range of stakeholders with a view to raising the brand and profile of Kids First’s activities and their ongoing growth and sustainability. This key position is responsible for delivering on a multi-year marketing & communications strategy, building strategic long-term relationships with philanthropic, corporate and high net-worth donors and partners.
You will also;
- Actively participate as a member of the Leadership team and contribute to the overall strategic direction and planning of Kids First Australia.
- Proactively identify new markets and develop marketing campaigns to effectively market Kids First programs, research and social enterprise eservices.
- Promote and champion the brand.
- Develop and manage the social media strategy to ensure proactive use of social media outlets to support the marketing, communications and PR of Kids First.
- Support and mentor your team members to deliver on agreed outputs.
- Lead and manage the Communications area with both Internal and external communications across all stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated history of effective leadership in Marketing, be excellent at building relationships and possess a successful track record in developing proven marketing and communication strategies for generating new business opportunities. You will be a gifted Marketing professional who has an excellent knowledge in online digital marketing, branding and social media strategies. You will enjoy developing relationships with key stakeholders and ideally have a sound knowledge of the not-for-profit sector.
A generous salary package will be offered commensurate with your experience and qualifications including salary packaging benefits, car allowance and other great employment benefits including, 2 ex-gratia Christmas leave days, flexible working hours, supported study leave and much more.
About the Organisation
Our client, Kids First Australia, is a highly respected child-centred and family-focused community services organisation that works with and supports children and families. They are one of the most respected child welfare organisations in Victoria and today have acquired a distinguished reputation for their record of leadership and innovation in the design and provision of integrated child welfare and integrated early childhood services. Their services work together with families and communities to deliver the best outcomes for children now and into the future.
Apply for this Job
Please forward your confidential CV and application letter to Linton Deane at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or for an initial enquiry call Linton on 03-9653 9468.
Applications close Friday 8th March.
Please quote in application: Marketing & Communications Manager via Pro Bono Australia.