About the Role
We are currently extending out Occupational Therapy services to give a more comprehensive service to our clients. This is a great opportunity to be part of a positive, supportive and enthusiastic team.
To be successful, you will have:
• Bachelor Of Applied Science (Occupational Therapy) or Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
• Eligibility of membership with the Association of OT Australia
• Evidence of current registration with AHPRA
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience
• SWEP Registration
• Previous experience in palliative care or community health setting
• Well-developed interpersonal and written communication skills
• Ability to work with a high level of independence and autonomy
• High level organisation and time management skills
• Current Victorian driver’s licence, good driving record and willingness to use own vehicle in accordance with EPC Policy and Process
• Police Check and Working With Children Check
About the Organisation
Eastern Palliative Care is a not-for-profit organisation that delivers home-based palliative care to clients and their families living within the Eastern Metropolitan Region of Melbourne.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Occupational Therapist via Pro Bono Australia.