About the role
We are currently extending out Occupational Therapy services to give a more comprehensive service to our clients. This is a great opportunity to be part of a positive, supportive and enthusiastic team.
To be successful, you will have:
• Bachelor Of Applied Science (Occupational Therapy) or Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
• Eligibility of membership with the Association of OT Australia
• Evidence of current registration with AHPRA
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience
• SWEP Registration
• Previous experience in palliative care or community health setting
• Well-developed interpersonal and written communication skills
• Ability to work with a high level of independence and autonomy
• High level organisation and time management skills
• Current Victorian driver’s licence, good driving record and willingness to use own vehicle in accordance with EPC Policy and Process
• Police Check and Working With Children Check
About the organisation
Eastern Palliative Care is a not-for-profit organisation that delivers home-based palliative care to clients and their families living within the Eastern Metropolitan Region of Melbourne.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Occupational Therapist via Pro Bono Australia.