About the Role
We are seeking a “NFP all-rounder” to join our team to support our fundraising, events, marketing, grants and relationship management.
Reporting to the President and working alongside key volunteers, this role will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain momentum of our signature awareness day, CDH Sunflower Sunday, as a platform for awareness and a significant fundraising source
- Develop and promote year-round fundraising, including support for community fundraisers (campaign and third-party)
- Acquire and manage internal and external stakeholders, including event ambassadors and volunteers
- Manage events, including digital communications and general administration tasks
- Support and deliver our marketing / communications objectives
About the Organisation
CDH Australia is a national health promotion charity for congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH). Our vision is for no family to face CDH alone and our mission is to improve the lives of those affected by CDH, support and advocate for families, raise awareness and support research.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0422542342
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: NFP Fundraising and Events Manager via Pro Bono Australia.