About the role
- Permanent Part time – 3 days a week with flexible work arrangements
- Be apart of a team that exudes meaning and job satisfaction!
- North Parramatta location
About the role
Northcott is looking for a vibrant and dedicated Partnership Coordinator based in North Parramatta.
Reporting to the Partnership Specialist you will be positioned into a pivotal role in coordinating our fundraising initiatives. You will be responsible for coordinating and building partnerships with individuals, businesses and external organisations.
- Manage and implement Club Grants, Corporate Volunteering and other revenue generating initiatives
- Monitor and report on existing campaign effectiveness across multiple platforms
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the best possible outcome for the organisation while maintaining the highest quality of work
- Administration of initiatives, projects and other relevant campaigns
To be considered for this role, you will possess the following:
- High level relationship building skills
- Have demonstrated experience in a Sales/Fundraising/Marketing field
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- High level of interpersonal skills demonstrated through achieving outcomes, and liaising with all levels of an organisation.
- A people person! be proactive and are able to apply your creative flair for innovative solutions
- Desire for a job that establishes meaning with a real ability to make a difference
- Demonstrated experience within a CRM platform (Preferably Salesforce, ThankQ)
Why work for us?
- We are a leading disability service provider in NSW and the ACT, providing services and support for people with disabilities and their families and carers.
- Flexible work arrangements available
- Make a difference to the greater society
- Being a not-for-profit organisation, salary packaging is available to permanent staff; this can increase your take home pay.
For any questions regarding this role please contact Holly Borbely, Partnership Specialist on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 22 February 2019
About the organisation
Northcott is a not-for-profit disability service provider that works with customers to realise their potential.
As one of Australia’s largest not-for-profit disability service organisations, we provide services from metropolitan and regional locations throughout NSW and the ACT. We have more than 85 years of experience and expertise in the disability service industry.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Partnership Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.