About the Role
EPC has received one off additional funding which has created opportunities to undertake a range of exciting projects and to enhance the palliative care service we provide to clients. A project officer role has been created to help develop and deliver these projects as part of the Allied Health and Volunteers team. The projects are distinct and relate to essential functions of the services we provide to our clients.
The Project Officer will be responsible for the review, development and / or evaluation of four major functions within EPC and other smaller projects as directed by the Manager Allied Health and Volunteers.
For this role you will need:
• An understanding, empathy and ability to promote the values of EPC.
• Previous experience in Palliative Care or a specialist healthcare field.
• At least 5 years of experience in qualitative and quantitative research and/or program evaluation and outcomes/impact measurement.
Ability to undertake research, analysis and implementation of projects based on defined outcomes and outputs
• Ability to manage projects and be accountable for the successful delivery and completion of projects within resources, timeline and budget
• Ability to monitor and evaluate projects to ensure objectives are met
• Strong problem solving, critical thinking and advanced analytical skills.
• Ability to work within a team as well as autonomously.
• Intermediate statistical levels and experience using computer programs to analyse data (Excel, Office suite).
• Excellent report writing skills, verbal communication and research presentation skills.
• Bachelor Degree in relevant fields such as Statistics, Health and Social Sciences, Community Services and Social Work or similar.
About the Organisation
Eastern Palliative Care Association Incorporated is a not-for-profit organisation that provides home-based specialist palliative care to clients and their carers living within the Eastern Metropolitan Region of Melbourne.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Project Officer (Allied Health) via Pro Bono Australia.