About the role
- Full time position
- Maximum term role until June 2020
- Based in Milton
About the role
This position will primarily focus on the planning, design, development and implementation of key Mobilisation Hub priorities. The role will deliver specialised support, which includes but is not limited to, project design and improvement, research and recommendations around appropriate Mobilisation Hub quality improvement strategies in Queensland; and development and implementation of targeted messaging and communications strategies relevant to internal stakeholder groups.
What you will bring
- Significant experience in the development, implementation and evaluation of quality improvement projects.
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills with proven ability to identify issues and determine appropriate courses of action for achieving goals in a complex setting.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills that achieve positive and constructive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Proven experience in presentation/public speaking/facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated capacity to conduct research and provide sound recommendations for quality improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to apply impact measures for quality improvement projects.
Be part of one of the largest humanitarian organisations and know that the work that you do will help improve outcomes for vulnerable people. Red Cross offers generous salary packaging benefits and flexible working arrangements.
For further enquiries please see position description below or contact Sophia Cole on 07 3367 4747.
Position Description: Position Description – Project Officer Volunteer Mobilisation – Jan 2019 (1).pdf
About the organisation
Australian Red Cross is part of the world’s largest humanitarian organisation. Our aim is to improve the lives of the most vulnerable people in Australia and across our region.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Project Officer - Volunteer Mobilisation via Pro Bono Australia.