About the Role
Relationship Manager Philanthropy Sydney
- Leading not –for-profit organisation
- Outstanding opportunity for a Fundraising or values- driven corporate professional
- Excellent salary packaging and flexible working conditions available
As one of the world’s largest not-for-profits in its sector, this organisation helps more than one million Australians every year and employs over 8,000 staff. Delivering life-changing programs and services through various operations and businesses, it offers this opportunity to join a high performing team.
Are you a successful commercial professional who can translate your sales/account management/networking skills to empower philanthropic donors to make a contribution to helping the disadvantaged? Or perhaps you’re an experience NFP fundraiser keen to join one of Australia’s most generously supported charities.
About the role
Reporting to the Team Leader, Philanthropy this role is responsible for achieving financial and non-financial targets, including meetings, calls and events, through identifying prospects and building mutually beneficial Philanthropic relationships. The role is responsible for representing the organisation and building and nurturing relationships with Philanthropic Donors.
Your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Manage a portfolio of Philanthropic donors ensuring their requirements are met to nurture the relationship and understanding of the organisations mission
- Develop and implement an engagement strategy and Account Plan for each philanthropic donor using moves management methodologies, including a communications plan that meets both their needs and the organisations needs in line with the national strategic plan for the Philanthropic program
- Acquire new philanthropic donors through acquisition, retention and growth, based on sound account management and sales principles
- Conduct regular review and analysis of Philanthropic portfolio, providing valuable reporting to inform future revenue potential
- Proven experience in relationship building and communication
- Experience in negotiating and networking skills with high net worth individuals and senior executives
- Experience in fundraising and marketing, sales or public relations
- A professional attitude, strong team focus with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and build relationships with people of all backgrounds
- Sound knowledge of fundraising standards, principles, policies and procedures
- Formal qualifications and/or extensive relevant experience in the Fundraising Sector and evidence of professional development
- Valid drivers licence
This organisation offers generous salary packaging arrangements.
About the Organisation
As one of the world’s largest not-for-profits in its sector, this organisation helps more than one million Australians every year and employs over 8,000 staff. Delivering life-changing programs and services through various operations and businesses.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0414229827
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Relationship Manager Philanthropy via Pro Bono Australia.